Be part of the £2bn Green Homes Grant
Cut your heating bills and improve the energy efficiency of your home with a Green Homes Grant
Looking to save money on your heating bills?
The government’s Green Homes Grant is a great incentive to improve the energy efficiency of your home — and cut your heating costs.
As a homeowner, you can apply today for a voucher towards the outlay of installing new energy efficient heating in your home.
You should save several hundred pounds a year on energy bills by doing so. A new heating system will also reduce your carbon footprint.
- The voucher, from the government, covers up to two thirds of the cost of improvements to your home.
- It’s worth up to £5,000 — or £10,000 for those on certain benefits.
And we can also help you with a low-cost finance package.
Interested? Ring us on 01329 285 993 — our offices are open Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From heat pumps and solar panels to biomass boilers
The Green Homes Grant can be used for all sorts of energy saving improvements, including these ‘primary qualifying measures’:
- Heat pumps
- Air source
- Ground source
- Solar thermal panels
- Liquid filled flat plate
- Evacuated tube collector
- Biomass boiler
Install any of those ‘primary measures’ and you’ll be eligible for an extra grant on:
- Hot water tank thermostat
- Hot water tank insulation
- Heating controls — including appliance thermostats, smart heating controls, zone controls, intelligent delayed-start thermostats and thermostatic radiator valves
Saving energy makes great sense
Most homes waste energy one way or another — and really there’s no need to when affordable, energy saving solutions are readily available.
They are an obvious and easy way to save energy and cut your carbon footprint.
And by using less energy to power and control your heating, you’ll:
- Cut emissions, which is good for your health (and the planet).
- And cut the amount you spend generating heat for warmth and hot water.
Having a substantial grant towards new, energy saving equipment is the icing on the cake — especially if coupled with one of our finance packages.
The Green Homes Grant is your opportunity to make a more sustainable home
It’s a government scheme — funded to the tune of £2 billion — fully explained on its Green Homes Grant guidance page.
And we’re licenced under the scheme to supply and install all the equipment listed above.
Three more important facts about GHS…
- We only employ highly qualified and experienced Gas Safe Registered engineers.
- All our installations comply fully with current regulations.
- We are also NAPIT registered — NAPIT is the National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers. It means our electricians are approved to work on all electrics — domestic, commercial and industrial.
We’ve a new low-cost finance package to help you spread the expense.
So, combined with the help of a Green Homes Grant, this is a great opportunity to make your home much more sustainable.
And lower the cost of heating it.
Covid — and the Green Homes Grant
GHS is an accredited Green Homes Grant installer.
Regardless of local restriction tiers, we can work in your home, albeit following Covid-19 secure guidelines.
You can still apply for a grant and get the work done.
You’ll need a quote
Before you apply for a grant, you’ll need a quote (the government’s application form says so).
We’ll be more than happy to provide one for you, without obligation.
Just ring us on 01329 285 993 to make an appointment for one of our highly experienced engineers to pop in and discuss your project.
- Or, to minimise contact, we can provide a quote remotely via a video call (but this may result in an estimate rather than a full, fixed price quote).
Honesty point! The grant and quote must match, with the work done by an approved Green Homes Grant installer.
How much can you get — and who is eligible?
The vouchers cover two-thirds of the cost of eligible improvements. There’s a maximum government contribution of £5,000. If you, or someone in your household, receive certain benefits, the maximum is £10,000.
To be eligible for a grant, you must live in England and:
- Own your own home (including long-leaseholders and shared ownership).
- Own your own park home on a residential site (including Gypsy and Traveller sites).
- Be a residential landlord in the private or social rented sector (including local authorities and housing associations).
To check if you are eligible (including for the £10,000 grant) go to the government’s eligibility for a Green Homes Grant website.
Is there a deadline?
Yes — the work has to be done and the voucher redeemed before the scheme ends on 31st March 2022.
How we can help you with a Green Homes Grant
Just ring us on 01329 285 993 — our offices are open Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. Or e-mail email@example.com.
Remember, ‘GHS’ stands for Great Honest Service — your guarantee of satisfaction from your local building services company.
Finance — a package to suit you
GHS, part of GHS Group Limited, is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited (“Phoenix”).
Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders.
All finance subject to status and credit checks.
Which areas do we cover?
For commercial customers we work in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and West Sussex. Bit further away? Delighted to hear from you! Our phone number is 01329 285 993.