Mechanical and Electrical Project Contractor
The GHS Group are a proven Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) contractor with an outstanding portfolio of projects completed. Our in-house services now include heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, plumbing, lighting, power, communications, security and more.
We believe that to deliver your M&E project on time and on budget we need to follow a simple set of rules:
When delivering your M&E project, we make sure there’s a plan. Our M&E department plays a key role in facilitating the input of project staff, partners and other stakeholders in the project design and measurement activities.
Day to Day Monitoring
Our team and software allow us to track your M&E project. Insuring we are on track for your deadlines.
This information is available for the client at any given moment in time. We are able to provide it in various formats.
End of Project Evaluations
At the end of every project we always review, what went well, what did not go well and what could we have done better. This is information is crucial for us to make sure we perform even better on the next M&E Installations.
Why Use Us?
One of the key reasons The GHS Group offer real value on the M&E projects is not only our years of practical experience and our constant CPD training to make sure we are at the cutting edge of installations, but the very fact we were born out of a maintenance company that has worked in some of the most frustrating environments. You can rest assure what ever we design and build for you will be sympathetic to your budget, stand the test of time as well as a saving on maintenance costs in the future.
What We Can Offer
- Dedicated in house managers and engineers throughout your project
- Budget sensitive solutions for your project M&E design
- Fully qualified team to complete M&E design
- Commitment to work to clients’ deadlines to ensure a smooth delivery of each project
- Real time reporting on your project
- Traditional quality installation with modern materials
- Certification of your project
- Ongoing technical support
- Planned maintenance to prolong the life of your installation