New Boiler Installations
When you require a new gas boiler, Which? magazine’s website is a great place to start for boiler reviews, hints and tips. However it is always best to seek the right advice from a reputable and knowledgeable company. This is why GHS only employ our own highly qualified and experienced Gas Safe registered engineers to ensure the right boiler is fitted in your property with the best warranty available. You will receive a detailed quote free of charge from us.
- Our Affordable Boiler 5-7 Year warranty
- Top of the Range Boiler 7-10 Years warranty
- Our All-Inclusive Service and Breakdown Cover Boiler, 10 – 12 Years Warranty
All our boiler installation engineers are happy to attend your property to carry out a home survey which will enable them to give you a Guaranteed Fixed Price Quote.
Most installations carried out by GHS are covered by a 5-12-year manufacturer’s warranty for your complete peace of mind, and our new boiler installations typically start from as little as £1750.00 Inc Vat (for an Affordable range) and £2500 Inc Vat (for the Top of the Range Model).
Call us on 01329 285993 to organise your home survey and get your free fixed price quote.
7 Reason why you should use GHS?
- GHS are Gas Safe Registered, and all installations fully comply with current regulations
- We are accredited and approved installers of all the major brands of boilers
- We can supply and install any domestic gas boiler to suit your property and budget
- Typically, warranties offered range from 5-12 years from the date of installation
- We provide a site survey to give you a fixed price upfront before work commences
- We register your installation with Gas Safe and also the warranty on your behalf
- We can install a new gas boiler in as little as 24 hours from agreeing the quote!!
We have a range of payment plans available, so whether you want to pay in one lump for the boiler or need finance we can arrange this for you.
Once your new boiler is installed you will benefit from our heavily subsidised maintenance contract, this gives you total peace of mind.
What’s the Installation process?
An average boiler replacement takes two days and a combi conversion upgrade three to four days. All our installations are carried out by our fully trained Gas Safe registered engineers (OFTEC registered in the case of an oil boiler) and all electrical work is carried out by our Stroma registered electricians.
At the start of your installation your engineer will explain to you the planned works. This is the time to discuss any concerns you may have. We will put down dust sheets and take every care to ensure your home is safe and well looked after.
On completion of the installation we will commission, test and certify your new installation. We will also carefully talk you through your new boiler’s controls and how to operate it in the most efficient way. Prior to leaving we will clear-up, vacuum and leave your home as we found it.
All rubbish/redundant items will be cleared on the final day of your installation.
The office will then register your boiler with Gas Safe and the manufacturer for your warranty.
GHS cover Gosport, Fareham, Lee on the Solent, Stubbington, Titchfield, Park Gate, Whiteley, Wickham, Portchester and the surrounding area on the domestic side and Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and West Sussex on the commercial front. If you’re not sure just ask us!