Time for a new boiler?
If you’re thinking it’s time for a new gas boiler, Which? magazine’s website is a great source of boiler reviews.
But useful though they are, it’s always best to seek the right advice from a reputable and knowledgeable company — like GHS.
We’ve over 40 years’ experience of installing boilers, domestic and industrial, so we’ll know what’s right for you.
And we only employ highly qualified and experienced Gas Safe Registered engineers.
After all, you want a reliable and efficient boiler which will give you years of trouble-free service.
So listed below, are eight very good reasons why you can have confidence in GHS as your supplier and installer.
But first, finance
If you’re worried about the expense of installing a new boiler, a new low-cost finance package will help you to spread the burden.
It includes 0% finance and a no-deposit option, all available through Phoenix.
The details are below — click this link.
And to suit you, the cost can be spread over monthly payments from 12 months to 10 years.
You’ll want a free quote
To be certain of installing the right boiler for your property and your budget with the best warranty available, one of our qualified engineers will carry out a home survey.*
Then we can give you a guaranteed fixed price quote, free of charge and covering…
- Our affordable boiler with a 5-7 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- A top of the range boiler with a 7-10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- An all-inclusive service and breakdown cover boiler 10-12 year warranty.
* Or, to minimise contact, we can provide a quote remotely via a video call (but this may result in an estimate rather than a full, fixed price quote).
Our new boiler installations typically start from as little as £1,750.00, including VAT, (from our affordable range). Our the top of the range models are from £2,500, including VAT.
So, call us on 01329 285 993 to organise your home survey and your free fixed price quote.
Eight good reasons why you should use GHS
- GHS is Gas Safe Registered — and all our installations comply fully with current regulations.
- We can supply and install any domestic gas boiler to suit your property and budget.
- In addition, we’re accredited and approved installers for all the major brands of boilers.
- Our warranties range from 5-12 years from the date of installation.
- We’ll make a site survey and give you a fixed price upfront before work commences.
- Your new gas boiler can be installed in as little as 24 hours from agreeing the quote.
- Then we’ll register your installation with Gas Safe — and also the manufacturer’s warranty on your behalf.
- And before we leave, we will clean up after ourselves (unlike other companies) and all the rubbish and packaging goes with us.
Furthermore, we’ve a range of payment plans — so you can pay in one lump for the boiler or use our finance package below.
And once your new boiler is installed, you can benefit from our heavily subsidised maintenance contract. Not only does this give you total peace of mind, but all our plans include annual boiler servicing too.
Finance — a package to suit you
GHS, part of GHS Group Limited, is an introducer appointed representative of Phoenix Financial Consultants Limited (“Phoenix”).
Phoenix is a credit broker that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 539195) which offers finance for home improvement projects from its panel of lenders.
All finance subject to status and credit checks.
Green Homes Grant
The government’s Green Homes Grant is designed to help you make energy improvements to your home.
There’s up to £5,000 available… £10,000 for those on certain benefits.
So, if you find you’re going to need a new boiler (or are thinking of other relevant home improvements), the Green Homes Grant could well benefit you — just click on the green button to find out.
What’s the installation process?
An average boiler replacement takes two days and a combi conversion upgrade three to four days.
All our installations are carried out by our fully trained Gas Safe Registered engineers (OFTEC registered in the case of an oil boiler) and all electrical work is carried out by our Stroma registered electricians.
On arrival our engineer will confirm the planned works with you. This is the time to discuss any concerns you may have.
Furthermore, we always put down dust sheets and take every precaution to ensure your home is well looked after.
And once the installation is complete, our engineer will commission, test and certify your new boiler.
He’ll also carefully talk you through your new boiler’s controls and how to operate it in the most efficient way.
And prior to leaving, we’ll clear-up, vacuum and leave your home as we found it.
That includes taking away all the rubbish and redundant items too.
Finally, our engineer will let our office know everything’s done and we’ll register your boiler with Gas Safe and the manufacturer for your warranty.
Leaving you to enjoy the warmth and convenience of your new boiler for years to come.
Which areas do we cover?
For commercial customers we work in Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire and West Sussex. Bit further away? Delighted to hear from you! Our phone number is 01329 285 993.